Company : Our business
AGITEC® IS NOT JUST A SUPPLIER OF STIRRERS.
Our sphere of activity extends to several other complementary yet indispensable tasks:
- Help with drawing up specifications
- Hydraulic definitions and selection of types of stirrer blade depending on customers’ process needs
- CFD modelling of hydraulic behaviour
- Mechanical design calculations for our stirrers
- Design and manufacture of mixing machines
- Various types of assistance associated with our business (assembly, startup, training, maintenance, expert reports, etc)
WHAT IS A STIRRER?
A stirrer is an industrial machine mounted on a container, used for mixing one or more products, using at least one liquid.
According to its definition, a stirrer can be used to:
- Mix and homogenize a number of products
- Hold solid elements contained in liquids in suspension
- Modify the consistency of a thixotropic product (product whose viscosity changes when stirred)
- Optimize the heat exchange efficiency of a mixture in a vessel
- Dissolve gas in a liquid
- Dissolve powder in a liquid
A stirrer consists of:
- A drive head (motor, gearbox, guide shaft, sealing)
- A drive shaft (located in the stirrer head)
- A stirrer shaft (in one or more pieces)
- Mixing blade(s)
Mixing stirring device for iBC tanks: the new range from agitec
AGITEC® presents its new range of stirrers designed for mixing liquids...
From full-scale testing to worldwide shipping
AGITEC makes every effort to ensure customer satisfaction.